ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back-To-School Outfits: 1 White T-Shirt, 5 Different Outfits

Highly requested: here are my back-to-school fall fashion outfit ideas using just one simple white t-shirt.

I've tried to list all the pieces of the outfit, and where I got them.  Happy shopping!

1. Blazin' Ahead

1. White T-Shirt: H&M
2. Black Blazer: Forever 21
3. Skinny Jeans: Wet Seal
4. Jewelry: Aldo, H&M, Forever 21
5. Red Flats: Town Shoes

2. Sweet Salutes


1. White T-Shirt: H&M
2. Army Vest: Forever 21
3. Skinny Jeans: Wet Seal
4. Belt: ?
5. Thigh High Boots: Forever 21

3. Got Leather?

1. White T-Shirt: H&M
2. Pheather Jacket: Forever 21
3. Necklace: Forever 21
4. Skinny Jeans: Wet Seal
5. Flats: Town Shoes

4. Get in my Car-digan and DRIVE

1. White T-Shirt: H&M
2. Black leggings: Jacob
3. Cardigan: H&M
4. Ring: Forever 21?
5. Booties: ?

5. Ivory Rose

1. White T-Shirt: H&M
2. Cream Blazer: Forever 21
3. Grey leggings: Forever 21
4. Hair flower: H&M (I think)
5. Gold sandals: Italy!

8 comments:

mylovestory said...

love your last two outfiiits :)

Caitlin said...

You did such a nice job on this! Outfits 1 and 4 are my favorites, but I love your boots in #2!

hamutal said...

great post !! love your ideas !! thanks

Jenn said...

Hmm You forgot to mention where you got that gorgeous necklace in the last outfit lol, i love it.

Elena said...

Pretty Outfits , I really like the last one .

Real Girls Beauty said...

I love your knee high boots, LUSH!!!

Z x

realgirlsbeauty1.blogspot.com

Vyile said...

Hey, you are a very pretty girl, and your blog is totally awesome..I really enjoy it:) take care and have a good day

also you could check out or follow my blog at:

vyile.blogspot.com

thank you:)-Shelly

tomal mahmud said...




T-Shirt design online at whatflop.Featuring Free Shipping and Live Help available 7 days a week!

design a t shirt
print on shirts
digital t shirt printing
custom tee shirts
create t shirts

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...