1. Cupcakes and Cashmere - Emily is my style idol. Her romantic-bohemian-preppy style captures everything I love about fashion. I have an embarrassing crush on her wardrobe.
2. Style Scrapbook - Andy is just beautiful - with an eagle's eye for the perfect details to every outfit. She's got a great casual style that is very wearable and chic.
3. The Recessionista - She's so much fun to read and has a ton of great promo codes to clothing sites!
4. HauteLook.com - I get way too many clothes from this site. Of all the "80% off designer's clothes" websites out there, I find this one shows the best brands at the best prices. You need to sign up!
5. Shock Boutique - Very affordable, trendy clothes that replicate a lot of top celebrity styles.
6. Mod Cloth - This site is constantly updated, adding new clothes almost every day. They even have a section for cute vintage pieces. Also very affordable prices.
7. Blog Lovin' - I cannot begin to tell you how amazing this website is, especially if you're an avid blog reader like I am. You can search for all types of blogs here (they also show you the top ones in each category) and follow them all in one easy place. So everytime I log in, I just a full list of all the updated posts from each blog I follow. Brilliant!
8. Total Beauty - I never buy any makeup or hair products without first consulting this site's vast database of product reviews.
9. People StyleWatch - Yes I get the magazine and browse the website - i am obssessed. Plus, have you ever checked out ShopStyle? It's absolutely deadly for the fashionista.
10. My YouTube Channel - Yes, I went there. I would love you all to check it out and tell me what you think! I have loads of how-to makeup & hair tutorials, health/nutrition tips & general fun videos :) Hope to see you there!