ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Monday, September 13, 2010

New York Fashion Week - Spring 2011

I may not be right there in the thick of all the mayhem, but that isn't stopping me from enjoying the pristine new looks for Spring 2011.  Here are some of my favourite pieces from a few of my favourite designers.

Who are YOUR favourite designers?  What do you think of the trends for Spring?

Derek Lam - Spring 2011



DKNY - Spring 2011


Prabal Gurung - Spring 2011


Vivienne Tam

All photos courtesy of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2010

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachh !
i just wanted to say that your videos are completely real and inspirational. youre one of those people who are genuinely nice and it shows on your youtube videos , thank you for posting both the blog posts and the videos
and my favorite designers - betsey johnson and marc jacobs and ralph lauren :)

lucyx. said...

Hii!

You're blog is so inspiring. I'm a new blogger here. It would be great if you don't mind following my blog. Thanks!

Real Girls Beauty said...

Hi Rach, I love your blog!
Please could you check out mine, I am just starting out - realgirlsbeauty1.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Zoe x

Jessica said...

Rach,
I just your watched your most recent video on youtube, your "share the love" video. I love how your trying to keep things positive and support other women. I would really love it if you did the same thing but on your blog about other bloggers.
Thanks rach, your beautiful inside and out :)
Love, a fellow Canadian beauty blogger,

http://ruffles-truffles.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...