ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Friday, March 11, 2011

How to Wear Black Tights

I know I'm a bit late on this one for most of the world - but I am Canadian and its STILL SNOWING OUT.  I adore black opaque tights - they make any fall skirts or summer shorts completely wearable.  Here are my favourite ways to wear them.  Let me know which one is YOUR favourite!

1. Peaches & Cream
Cardigan - H&M
Trouser Shorts - Forever 21
Shoes - Olsenboye
Earrings - Forever 21



2. Autumn Frills
Dress - H&M
Cardigan - Hautelook.com (Tart)


3. Knits & Leg Warmers
Beanie - H&M
Shirts - H&M
Leg Warmers - ?
Boots - Steve Madden


4. Male-Blazing
Blazer - H&M
Shirt - Aritzia
Shorts - Taryn's (:
Boots - Aldo?


9 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

I love love love the first outfit! So classy!

embellishmentsbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i really like the second one!

ibbabelle ♥ said...

Oh Rach you're so gorgeous! Love these outfits <3

Stefie.Wolfe said...

Where do you even get tights like that? Especially if you're a bigger girl?

Antoinette said...

I really love the last outfit!


antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

Ashley Borysewich said...

i love the white sweater over the floral dress. so pretty!

love your blog! subscribed to your blog and youtube now :)

ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey rachel,
i coincidentally found your videos on youtube and i just love them! first of all i have to say, that you're just soooo gorgeous (i like the way you talk :) you're just so natural and happy and healthy and that really inspires me a lot!

i saw all your bikini bod boot camp videos but there where still some i couldn't see because they've been deleted (for ex. the breakfast tipps) so i still have a few questions :)

i'm recovering from anorexia at the moment (and i of course know alsmost everything about nutrition) but i still need a kind of plan to stick to just to maintain a healthy weight und also still be lean, fit and happy without overeating...

you seem like a great role model to me, i just love your body and how healthy you are, and you show me that you really can eat und be lean at the same time without any pressure or regrets, so i wanted to know what exactly your daily diet and workout plan is like and if you could give me some more information about how often you work out and how many meals you eat during the day, and what kind of foods you like... i guess this would help me a lot...

thank you for your great videos and all your inspiration... :)

ninelein <3

Anonymous said...

I love outfit 3! Its so cute and something I can wear to school. I love the boots and have found a similar pair that i also love. now i just need to buy them. :)

macbenefitstila said...

hey what are the name of the boots (the Aldo boots) in the last outfit? Greatly appreciated

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...