ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Thursday, March 3, 2011

NYC Haul

I went to New York City last week (I can't believe it was last week!!) with my fiancee Chris and we had so much fun!  I was so freaking achy the whole time - I felt like an old lady.  I had to keep sitting down because my hips were killing me.  Darn boots!!

We went everywhere!  Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center (Top of the Rock), Brooklyn, Soho, Ground Zero, the MET and so much more!  We had such a blast but it was definitely exhausting.  Here's my video haul and a list of all the products I bought!



Forever 21
Pale Aqua Cropped Shirt
Sheer Rosette Stud Earrings

Century 21
Nila Anthony Black Handbag
Gold Heart Navy Silk Shirt
Calvin Klein Belt
Tarte Grey V-Neck Tee
Wilt Coral Stripped Racerback Tank Top
Guess, Jessica Simpson, Kenneth Cole Reaction & Anne Klein Flats
Seven for All Mankind Dark Wash Denim Jeans

4 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

I'd love to see photos! And photos of the stuff you bought too =)

embellishmentsbeauty.blogspot.com

bunny in the house said...

suprise me!

i love to see them

greetz
caro

Kimberly said...

Your blog is precious! I love it! check out mine???

Mimi said...

Wow, you did well at Century 21. I dont live too far from there but havn't gone in years!!!

I'm a new follower of yours;)

Aesthetic Lounge

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...