ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Selena Gomez's "Who Says" Music Video Makeup & Hair

Selena Gomez is always gorgeous and classy, but I especially love the beautiful, simple smokey eye and loose waves for her video "Who Says".  Check out the video below, and I'll list all the products I used as well.  I hope you like it!


Face Products

- Smashbox Primer - Light
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Rimmell 12 Hour Mattifying Foundation
- Benefit Eye Bright Circle Corrector Stick
- Garnier Fructis Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Light
- ELF Mineral Bronzer
- YABY Liquid Foundation Corrector - Apricot
- Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion

Eye Makeup
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Eye Shadows (Charcoal Brown & Expresso)
- Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion
- Wet N'Wild ColorIcon Eye Pencil (Mink Brown)
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow (Oil Slick)
- Smashbox Bionic Mascara
- Lash Fusion XL

Lips
- Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss (Exposed)

1 comments:

Vicky said...

I love this video. I'll be thinking about you on Saturday all the way from the UK! Your going to be stunning. I am so excited to see more videos of your special day! You'll be in my thoughts. I wish you lots of love and luck. Big hugs and love Vickyy xox

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...