ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Friday, March 18, 2011

Soft, Sexy Curls Hair Tutorial

I absolutely LOVE having a bit of movement in my hair, probably because my hair is pin straight and everyone wants what they can't have.

ANYWAYS

I love doing my hair like this - its super easy, takes no time to do and it uses only really affordable products!

Here's a list of all the products I used:

Conair YouCurl Curling Iron
La Coupe Curling Mousse
Garnier Fructis Heat Tamer Spray XXL Volume
Boar Bristle Brush <- Right now get a FREE 1 year subscription to Allure Magazine with a $50 purchase (+free shipping!!)

2 comments:

Antoinette said...

I absolutely love this look on you Rachel. You remind me of a blonde Ann Hathaway! I came across your youtube channel last year and have been hooked ever since. I just love your positive outlook on life, not to mention your fabulous style. Keep doing what you are doing!
xx

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Love this video Rachel!!! This look is great on you!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...