ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Beauty Trend #3: Bronze Glow

Summer is almost here... this warm, glowing look is PERFECT to kick-off the approach of poolside lounging and cute mini umbrellas in lemonade (I love those things!!)





Makeup I used:


Face Products
- Smashbox Primer - Light
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Rimmell 12 Hour Mattifying Foundation
- Benefit Eye Bright Circle Corrector Stick
- Garnier Fructis Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Light
- ELF Mineral Bronzer
- Yaby Foundation Corrector (Apricot)
- Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion

Eye Makeup
- NYX Jumbo Pencil (Dark Brown) and (French Fries)
- Wet n'Wild Eye Pencil (Dark Brown)
- Smashbox Bionic Mascara
- Lash Fusion XL

Lips
- Estee Lauder Lip Gloss Sample (Honey I think?)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i love this :)
thank you so much for posting.

Rachella said...

O my gosh girl, I just found your youtube channel & blog and I have to say I adore it! I love your 'how to' movies.And you're so beautiful! Definitely going to follow you.
Please check out my blog too, if you got a little time for that.
x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...