ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Trend #2: Coral Lips

I LOOOOVE CORAL!

It's possibly one of my FAVOURITE colours of all time!  It was red and its matured into that rustic, orange-red that is super flattering on nails, lips or cheeks!  I hope you like my rendition of this fun spring trend, enjoy! :)






Makeup I used:


Face Products
- Smashbox Primer - Light
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Rimmell 12 Hour Mattifying Foundation
- Benefit Eye Bright Circle Corrector Stick
- Garnier Fructis Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Light
- Yaby Foundation Corrector (Apricot)
- Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion

Eye Makeup
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Shadow (Warm Beige)
- Smashbox Bionic Mascara
- Lash Fusion XL

Lips
- Victoria's Secret (Red Delicious)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Peach Me)



3 comments:

KatieWrites said...

Your lips look incredible here. I think this is definitely the best colour on you, or at least my favourite. Your teeth are so white.
Very pretty.
x

Opimac said...

I literally just got this revlon lipstick today because Ive noticed this is a huge trend this year. I just watched your youtube video and hoped and prayed it was the same lipstick I just bought and it is! Im so happy to re-create this look with my new lipstick, it looks great! yay

Derrick said...

Great stuff and some good information but check out this site and maybe give us your thoughts and honest opinion needsforu.net. contact me to exchange links

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...