ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Thursday, May 26, 2011

M'Lady in Lace

I adore lace. Whether its an unexpected hint like these floral clips or a bold statement like this boatneck dress, lace is the perfect girlie girl accessory for summer.  And its not just for white girls!  Check out this amazing teal lace vest: paired with a black tank top, white shorts and big silver earrings? Umm, yes please!

All the pieces here are under $50 too!  Now you can save money towards those fun beach trips ;)

How do you girls wear lace? Let me know in the comments below <3


Mi'Lacy




5 comments:

Ashley Borysewich said...

I love those flower pins, so cute!

I also have a giveaway going on right now at my blog for a $20 gift certificate if you're interested!

xo Ashley

a!k0 said...

OMGosh, I have been obsessed with lace too lately. I love that vest and dress. I would wear it everyday if i could! :D

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

Susu Paris Chic said...

I was looking for videos on feeling beautiful... Found you! You inspire.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with that blue vest :)

InesT said...

Love the headband! <3
Than you for sharing <3

Want to win a Skin Cleasen & Polish by Liz Earle?
Click: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-giveaway.html
And Good Luck <3
XOXO
IT *

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...