ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Smokey Eyes with a Pop of Color

Okay I'm a bit obsessed with purple smokey eyes - I know.  But this is just GORGEOUS and I had to share it with you.  I think it would be perfect look to wear at prom or a fun night out dancing!  All SUPER cheap drugstore products too! :)


Makeup I used:



Face Products
- Smashbox Primer - Light
- Neostrata Mattifying Primer
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation
- Rimmell 12 Hour Mattifying Foundation
- IT Cosmetics Undereye Concealor
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Light
- NYX Mosaic Blush (Paradise)

Eye Makeup
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil (Zero)
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow (Oil Slick)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara


If you've done this tutorial (even with different products), post it on my Facebook wall! I would love to see all your beautiful faces :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about brushes used?

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! This is totally off topic from the post, but I figured I'd have a better chance of reaching you here than on YouTube :)
So I was just roaming around YouTube a few days ago when I stumbled upon one of your videos and then I watched a few more.. and a few more! I hope to watch them all soon!
So basically I just wanted to let you know that I am absolutely in love with you! The way you approach your advice is so sweet and big-sisterly, and I love how you don't try to make yourself seem like any kind of expert. I feel like we are becoming good friends, and we've never even talked before! You are so beautiful and funny and have some of the best beauty/ health/ fitness/ fashion advice that I've seen!
I'm at a healthy weight for a teenage girl, but I want to become stronger and healthier in my lifestyle. Even though I'm a year late, I've started on your Bikini Bod Bootcamp series and I am so excited about it! Your advice and information is wonderful and it is really keeping me motivated to become better. Never stop making these videos and blog posts! I am sure there are so many girls that look up to you! :)
Have a great day,
Emily (Utah)

krissydawn16 said...

What brushes did you use?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...