ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm BACK!

Howdy Y'all!

I'm officially back from vacation in Texas with Chris.  The weather was magnificent (you could cook a steak on a rock in 20 seconds or less), the margaritas were huge (and cheap... much to my detriment) and the company was incredible (Chris has family there, who were so much fun and great to stay with).

I'll be doing a haul video shortly since we spent the majority of our time (and money) shopping the insane outlet malls in the area!  I can't wait to show you my goodies I picked up.

I had so much fun - I can't wait to tell you all about it!!  Next up: planning my trip to California with Taryn; so excited about that!  You can view hilarious footage from our trip here and here

My question to you is: what was your favourite vacation ever and why? :)

xo R

3 comments:

ibbabelle ♥ said...

I go to Wales every year with my best friend (I've known since I was 2) and her parents..
We've been every year since we were little and each time we go we carve our name into a tree. It's so amazing to go back each year and see how our mark becomes a part of the tree.
It's just the best holiday ever cos we live so far apart that it's the longest we spend together at any one time. I love it!!

However, Wales weather is never as good as Texas I'm sure!! So glad you're back!! :) <3

haleywest said...

Rachel! i love your blog and i learn so much from it and i just love reading and watching what you have to say. i live in ny and my family drove all the way to california and we stopped in every state we passed through and i got to see l.a and santa monica for the first time and i fell in love, probably my favorite vacation ever. next july, me and my best friend are staying in puerto rico for seven days with no parents, so excited. xoxo

Kelly said...

I would have to say my favorite vacation was going to Hawaii in 1994. While I don't remember much of it (I was 7), the one thing that sticks out is when we went on a pineapple plantation tour. The tour guide picked a pineapple straight from the field and I asked my mom what he was going to do with it. Since she didn't know, we were surprised at the end of the tour when he gave it to me. I was shocked. Nothing like fresh pineapple.

If I had to go with most memorable though, I would have to say it was the trip to Texas with some friends. We got lost, completely lost our reservations at the hotel, and ended up at Memorial Emergency Room after my friend kicked a cement wall. I'm glad you had a fun time in Texas though!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...