ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TAG YOU'RE IT! Get to Know Me in 32 Questions

I found this tag on Elle & Blair's website and I thought it was absolutely adorable so I had to do it :)  Post your responses below - I TAG ALL OF YOU!!


  1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes! Chris does it all the time :)
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Short party dress; I'm too tall for a poofy dress, I'd look like a Christmas tree! :P
  3. Are diamonds a girl's best friend? You bet! Simple & classic style at its best.
  4. Is your hair up or down today? Down - its only up on days I don't wash my hair :P
  5. Do you straighten your hair? Not often... only if I sleep on it funny and I get those crazy crooked pieces... anyone else get those?
  6. Favorite mascara? LOOOOVE the Shiseido Mascara Base... I finally found one in Texas since I can't find them in Sephora stores anymore! :(
  7. Do you get your nails done? Very, very rarely
  8. Small or large purses? Bigger the better! (like, climb-inside-and-find-the-secret-door-to-Narnia big)
  9. Jeans or sweats? Depends on the occasion!  If I'm bumming around the house, sweats all the way, but if I'm out, I like wearing jeans
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? NOPE! Can't/won't do it.
  11. Do you text message a lot? Oh yeah, love BBM
  12. Whats your favorite color? Hmm... any of the colours in a sunrise :)
  13. Heels or flats? Flats for SURE. I'm rarely in heels because then I'm taller than Chris and that's just not acceptable to him ;)
  14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Interestingly enough, I wear makeup less often now than I ever have before.  I have no problems running out to the store and running errands without any makeup on.  I do love wearing makeup though (obviously) so I experiment with it often!
  15. Walmart or Target? Walmart - we don't have Target in Canada (yet!!)
  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best!? LE DUH.
  17. Do you own any big sunglasses? ... do I own any small sunglasses?!
  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Hmm. It takes 10 minutes for me to get out of bed after the alarm goes off, 15-20 minutes for makeup/hair, 5-10 minutes to pick out an outfit and 10-15 minutes to make breakfast!  I like to take my time in the morning so I wake up earlier than I need to so I have that time to lazily get ready
  19. Gold or silver? Gold for most everything except my wedding rings :)
  20. Do you like to wear dresses? Not a huge dress girl most of the time... unless I'm going out of course! I always borrow Taryn's bajllion dresses when we go out hehe
  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? When am I not with my baby? :)
  22. Do you like to hold hands? ... depends. I'm not a big cuddly girl to be honest. For the most part I like to hold his hand hehe
  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Eyes, smile and their energy.  I'm really drawn to confident... its so sexy!
  24. Do you like making eye contact? That's a weird question... I will in most cases but I can sometimes get uncomfortable if I'm caught in eye contact for too long..
  25. Would you kill for chocolate? ...chip cookies? I might...
  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 2 bajillion
  27. Do you yell a lot? Yell? No, but I am very LOUD :P
  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? Nope... unless I'm working from home of course
  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? No - but I have dressed to impress!
  30. What makeup could you not live without? Eyelash curler... my eyelashes are super straight!
  31. Do you fall in love easily? Not at ALL... have Chris tell you the story of how long it took for him to get me to open up to him :P
  32. Do you have cramps? Maybe for an hour or two during that time of the month
  33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? I'm going to pluralize that. I have the bestest friends in the whole world. My incredible bridesmaids are the "dream team" - they know me like the back of their hands <3 I cannot wait to introduce you to all of them!!
Now I pass the torch on to you... I can't wait to read all your responses!!

5 comments:

Renata said...

Ok, my first comment...this tag was so cute, i couldn´t resist...here i go
xD

1.Yes, cute and romantic.
2.Short party dress
3.Not for me.
4.Down, because my bb loves that =)
5.No.
6.Colossal, by Maybelline.
7.Always.
8.Large…i´m tall and I think I look kindda funny with small purses.
9.If I had to chose… jeans, totally!
10.Never.
11.Yes =D
12.Grey. Or maybe blue. Or maybe orange. Sometimes black… =D
13.Heels to go out but usually flats.
14.All that ritual to makeup for me is therapeutic, so no, I must make up always =)
15.Walmart, we don't have Target in Brazil.=)
16.Nope.
17.Only one.
18.Well, i´m a lazy, lazy person when I wake up…so, I must say like 20-25 min. At least.xD
19.Silver.
20.Yes, I live in Rio de Janeiro, which is a pretty hot place, so dress is a good option to deal with the summer. =D
21.No… my bb is far away now..=~
22.Yes, I love it…what can I say…i´m a romantic girl.=D
23.Smile and if he´s a funny guy…not funny like goofy, but a sympathetic person, u know, that captivates u.
24.Noooo..hahaha… I think is super uncomfortable to stare at someone u don´t know.lol
But, if is someone close to u, than yes.
25.When i´m on that days…YES.
26.11
27.Not yell but i´m loud, especially if i´m happy. xD
28.Never.
29.No…actually, girls dress to make other girls jealous…haha
30.Mascara.
31.Yes…but I can dislike someone the same way.
32.Sometimes…
33.Yes, not only one, but three girls which are just the best persons someone could ever meet and i´m really grateful I have them on my life.

xD

Rachel said...

Love it Renata! I'm soo jealous you live in Rio de Janeiro!! Sounds amazing <3

monavampire said...

Ok, my turn ;)

1. If it isn't 'goodbye' kiss than it's so damn cute :)
2. Short dress, my legs couldn't stand anything too long.
3.Dogs are!
4.Defo up, almost as always!
5.Sometimes if I feel like making myself glamourous ;)
6. Rimmel's.
7. Always, ha ha! [I'm comparing my answers to Rach's ones, ha ha]
8.Medium.
9. Jeans,always.
10.Naah,never.
11.Too much,that's for sure;)
12. PINK!
13.Heels to feel sexy,flats to feel comfy.
14.I would If I was depressed or something like that.Make up is like touching therapy for me :)
15.Walmart.
16.Yes.
17.I love them!
18.I'm super early bird so I'm always first to be fresh'n'ready.Not sure how much it takes me :)
19.SILVER.
20.I'd love to if I had a looot of money for tights/shoes/accessories :)
21.Mine one,yes :D
22.OMG,couldn't live without that :D [Are you serious,Rachel?:D]
23.Confidence. And these lil' butterflies in my stomach. They never lie!
24.Hate,hate,hate. Almost never look straight into somebody's eye until I feel super comfortable.
25.No? xP
26.10. Or 100. Or maybe 1000.
27.Only where I'm fighting with someone :(
28.What a question :P Of course not.
29.No,I believe I look the best when I feel comfortable with myself so what's the point?
30.Probably a concealer.
31.Very easily!
32.Ummm...weirddoo...
33.Of course! Everyone should and I wish minimum one best friend for every single boy/girl! It's sooo important,isn't it?

xxx

Renata said...

Ohh Rach!! Don´t be jealous, Canada is pretty nice too!xD
A sneak peek of the day here to u, www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2143609312254.131088.1306886800&l=195ef85178
And u´re all welcome =)
Love ur blog!

Marleeabbigale said...

Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Aboslutely!
A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Short party dress! :)
Are diamonds a girl's best friend? They can be!
Is your hair up or down today? Down, always. :)
Do you straighten your hair? Everytime, i never leave my hair curly.
Favorite mascara? Loreal false lashes or maybelline lash extension mascara! :)
Do you get your nails done? Very, very rarely
Small or large purses? Bigger the better!
Jeans or sweats? i love wearing jeans, but when i run errand i wear sweats.
Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? NOPE! I hate being uncomfortable.
Do you text message a lot? Sometimes :)
Whats your favorite color? Lime green! <3
Heels or flats? Flats, i walk in heels for 5 minutes and im done.
Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? I do all the time. i dont mind :)
Walmart or Target? Walmart, so much cheaper then target, but i love target for the makeup they dont have at walmart.
Do you think lip gloss is the best!? No, i never wear lip products except chap stick.
Do you own any big sunglasses? no :( i need some though!
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It can take up too 30 mins, getting dressed and doing my makeup.
Gold or silver? I am in love with silver, i prefer it over gold.
Do you like to wear dresses? No, i have only worn dresses a handful amount of times in my life when i dress myself.
In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? my fiance lives with me, so does that count? :)
Do you like to hold hands? it depends how i feel :p
What do you notice when you first meet a guy? definitely eyes or smile!
Do you like making eye contact? for a few seconds, not for a long time though!
Would you kill for chocolate? LOL, not literally. but i would love some chocolate kisses right about now<3
On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 4000000000! :)
Do you yell a lot? No, well sometimes :)
Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? yes :) haha. i used too all the time actually.
Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? no!
What makeup could you not live without? the new maybelline color tattoos! <3333333
Do you fall in love easily? I used too.
Do you have cramps? for the 4/7 days :( their horrible. i hate too move when im cramping.
Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? Yesss! i actually have two, hayley and savannah. Hayley knows everything about me! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...