ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pin me!

Hey girls! This will be a quick post, I just want to let you girls know about my obsession with this site called Pinterest.

"Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes."


I've been pinning like mad with fun wedding ideas for our upcoming wedding, outfits I love and hairstyles I'm dying to try.  If you want to take a peek, here's the link to my boards! I'm always updating them too, its so much fun!


If you have a Pinterest board, let me know what it is in the comments below! :)

4 comments:

Girl with a Plan! said...

I love pinterest!

Check mine out!

http://pinterest.com/diana_sarkis6/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea! will definitely try this out for my wedding!

Rebecca Sharpe said...

:) I already pinned your sea salt hair spray!

rach. said...

GREAT blog! i just watched your video on youtube about anorexia and it was great. i have a post about "thinspiration" as well on my blog. you are so inspirational and thank you so much for posting all that you do! if you get the chance to check me out, i would love to see what your opinions are on my blog!

follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...