ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Friday, September 30, 2011

Dusty Rose


It's been unusually warm for fall this week... not that I'm complaining.  Stubborn, I refused to wear shorts today, sorry summer, you had your chance to shine.  It's time for opaque black tights, riding boots and colourful pashmenas!  But since the weather still thinks its summer, I decided on this number, which I think perfectly reflects the transitional period to autumn.

I'm so excited about this necklace, which I've just purchased (as is part of an upcoming haul video this week!). I just adore big jewelry!

PS: Nail tutorial on this look will be up soon... soon stay tuned! ;)







Outfit: Shirt by Forever 21, Shorts by Forever 21, Shoes by Costa Blanca X, Jewelry by Forever 21

8 comments:

Alesia said...

OMG this is such an awesome cute outfit! love it!! please check out my blog and give me some advice?? it would be much help :) thanks love your youtube videos!

OhMaudireSaMegg said...

Those shorts are too cute!!

Amy said...

Hey Rachel! Love the outfit and I love that you showed how to rock shorts and tights for an amazing fall look def. an inspiration!!! I noticed you've used some music from artists in you video's before and I just wanted to let you know that my boyfriend is a musician and would love if you used any of his music for a video! His name is Nick and his twitter is @kadesound Email is nicholaskade@gmail.com and he also has a youtube youtube.com/nicholaskade. Thank you so much, it would be such an amazing way for him to get his music out to so many viewers and to also help you, I know there's so many copyright issues. :) Much love <3 Amy

itsashleyelizabeth said...

I am so jealous! I'm from southern Ontario and it has been nothing but cold weather! It wasn't even like a transition it was just a bam! As soon as September 1st hit, it was like fall!

Shauna said...

Love it :)

Elena said...

So prettyyy :) love the shorts

sarees said...

oww... such a cute outfit.... please update more

Salwar UK said...

Have Lovely and Beautiful Salwar Suit And Many More…
We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
Plz visit:- Designer Unstitched Banglori Silk And Satin

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...