ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Hair Care Routine

I've been asked hundreds of times to do a video about how I take care of my hair. So here are some of my tips and tricks for shiny, voluminous hair (those of you that suffer from oily, flat hair: take note!)


In the Shower
Products


Giovanni - Shampoo Root 66 Max Volume
Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Conditioner

Tips
- Rinse the conditioner in cold water to lock in shine

Out of the Shower
Products
Infusium 23 Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment
Liquid Keratin Keratin Infusing Deep Conditioning Oil

Tips
- Don't rub your hair dry with a towel, that'll just encourage your hair to frizz!  Squeeze out the excess water gently instead
- Don't brush your hair completely wet.  The only section I comb out is my bangs because I blowdry/style them   straight from the shower.
- Apply the leave-in treatment and give your hair a rough blowdry.  Then apply the deep conditioning oil and go through and blow dry your hair straight

What are your must-have hair products that you can't live without?

5 comments:

Justine said...

Hey Rachel! Do you use any sort of dry shampoo when you dont have time to wash and dry your hair. I have so much trouble with oiliness on my scalp and need a quick fix for when I don't have time to spend an hour re-washing/drying/styling my hair. I'm not sure if you made a video mentioning this...couldn't find one in any case! Thanks.

xoxo Justine

Hair Loss Product said...

Hair Extra is exactly as the name says, it is an excellent solution for the hair problem as Hair thinning, fuller hair, Hair loss, Hair loss conceal, Thicker hair. adding more hair to your head naturally and effortlessly, it is a superlative hair loss products. A perfect Solution For Balding .

Click Here said...

I must also sometimes make such a

perfectly website with such good

information. I hope your website will

still survive for very long. They are

wonderful! Thank you!

organic colouring said...

Lovely information on hair care. I appreciate with the information which is true to the best of my knowledge

Eyebag said...

Valuable hair care routine information for all the people. I am sure readers will love it and probably share it with their loved ones and friends.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...