ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nail Moment: Bold Fuchsia

If you follow me on Twitter, you know I was on the hunt for the perfect fuchsia nail polish for the last little while, for a good price.  It's a pretty trendy colour so I really didn't want to spend $15 on it.  Enter Wet N' Wild Fuchsia-rama.  Love it with this neutral outfit of the day.

Note: Clearly, as I spent $2 on it, it started chipping after 3 days.  Not a big deal but when you're used to Essie polishes last 2 weeks, you become spoiled.



3 comments:

PhenomenalAbby said...

i love the color!!!!!! im obsessed with pink manicures!

http://phenomenalabby.blogspot.com/

itsawant said...

love fuschia! it was the color of my bridesmaid dresses in my wedding :) I'll have to try this color on my nails!

StephanieNics said...

I recently bought this polish, and I love the color, but my nails didn't even last 2 hours without chipping and wearing. I didn't even do dishes, clean, etc. Even for only $2, I was really disappointed that I had to redo my nails twice in one day.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...