ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Next Style Guide on a Budget is...

I have been getting SO many compliments on my budget-wise style guide for Gossip Girl stars Serena and Blair.  I worked so hard on this and spent many hours editing and playing around with effects so it means the world to me that you guys liked it!


Since I had a BLAST making it, I would love to do another one for you guys!  So I've outlined a few TV shows who's style I think would be fun to replicate.  Vote and let me know what you want to see next! :)


7 comments:

monza said...

90210 :P

Elisa said...

OMG!! This is a very dificult decision!! Pretty Little Liars or The Vampire Diaries ;) Love your chanel Rachel!

Anonymous said...

90210 :)

Veronica said...

Glee XD

Jen said...

I really loved the gossip girls style guide on a budget. You should make it a series. Pretty Little Liars should definitely be next. <3

xoxo
http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

Ms. Givens said...

PanAm

Rahaf said...

you've already done a pretty little lairs but its fun to do a wardrobe for pretty little lais and the vampire dairies, also 90210

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...