ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Starry Night: Gradient Nail Tutorial

This is my very first nail polish tutorial and I'm darn proud of it.  I love the colour scheme and it looks STUNNING on the nails.  Even Chris (who hates everything but light pink on my nails) liked this.


Products I Used


Essie Grow Stronger
Essie Buy Me a Cameo
Essie Turquoise & Caicos
Essie Midnight Cami
Revlon ColorStay Sealing Shine
Sally Hanson Sparkle Effects


2 comments:

Rebecca Kelsey Sampson said...

Gorgeous! I love it Rachel. I'll try it out when my mani chips.

Kindness is the best accessory,
Rebecca
rebeccakelsey.com

MyStefyNail said...

Good work!

http://mystefynail.blogspot.it/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...