ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Inspirational Fashion Bloggers

I'll admit it: I'm obsessed with amazing fashion blogs.  I love snuggling into the couch with a hot cup of tea and a browser full of colourful style inspirations.  Here are some of my top favourites that I frequent on a daily basis:

1. Cupcakes and Cashmere
I've been reading Emily's blog for a long time now and I still look forward to her daily posts.  Her style effortlessly fuses classic chic with bohemian romance, making her closet one of my most coveted of all.  I love that she not only focuses on fashion, but also writes about her culinary adventures (I believe she's writing a cookbook!) and home decor tips.

2. Style Scrapbook
Andy is so adorable, passionate about fashion and super creative!  Her adventures through the world of fashion take her from Paris to Milan to all of the top fashion shows and collection previews.

3. Song of Style
Amy is a recent discovery of mine and I have to say, I'm obsessed!  Her style is simple, preppy and the perfect combination of trendy and classic.

3 comments:

itsawant said...

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE Cupcakes and Cashmere as well! I'm going to check out the rest! Thanks for sharing!

http://itsawant.wordpress.com/

nyrmirez18 said...

Thank You for this I have been looking for new fashion blogs. Rachel you are amazing :)

Natalia Lozano said...

Ilove to discover new blogs! This is mine :) http://dressinginwonderland.blogspot.com

I'm waiting for you!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...