ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Toronto IMATS 2011 - My Lust List

This is my second time going to IMATS and can I just tell you how EXCITED I am?!  I've been jumping around all week like a 5 year old because I'm over-the-moon about getting to see my favourite beautiful girls Stacey, Jess, Casey and Jess... and all you incredible lovelies!!!  And all the makeup?  Did I mention ALL.THE.MAKEUP!?

Here's a quick video talking about when we're going... plus I need your advice on what to wear! :P



Here is, as promised, my wish list on things I'd love to pick up while I'm there.  If there's anything you guys think I should be looking into, please comment below!

The Lust List


Make Up For Ever

- HD Primer Microperfecting Primer
- Aqua Eyes
- Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream



Model in a Bottle


Naimie's Beauty Center
- Duo Clear Lash Adhesive

Velour Lashes

FACE atelier Cosmetics
- Ultra Foundation (Ivory)


NYX
HD Foundation
- Jumbo Lip & Eye Pencils





2 comments:

Diana Ngo♥ said...

Super Fed blog, har lige fast læst den. Håber du gider også fast læse min :D
http://dianaphuongtramngo.blogspot.com/

Kristy said...

I'm curious about the NYX HD foundation, I'd love to hear a review if you try it out.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...