ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Saturday, December 3, 2011

11 DIY Christmas Gift Ideas!

It's Christmas time again - a time for good food, warm cocoa and spending time with loved ones.  Oh, and by spending time, I mean money.  I'm not sure when Christmas became all about spending money, but I a) don't have any, and b) I'm old-fashioned, I love being creative and coming up with fun gifts that reflect my relationship with the person.

So obviously, I LOVE DIY PROJECTS.  I made Taryn some gorgeous over-the-top glitter heels for her birthday, and my closet is littered with glitter-ized/cut-up t-shirts from various birthdays and events.  So of course, I had to make a video dedicated to giving you some ideas to creating your own budget-friendly Christmas gifts!



I promised in the video to share with you some of the recipes from one of the ideas, so here they are!  If you try them, please let me know on my Facebook if you liked them!! :)

10 comments:

itsawant said...

Great Ideas!! Thanks for sharing!

http://itsawant.wordpress.com/

Here Blogs The Bride said...

I love these ideas! P.S. You're gorgeous :3

jvdbcollection said...

Thank you for the ideas, they are lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! You are beautiful by the way

Anonymous said...

It's a white elephant gift ;) the game where you can steal another's present

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75f5QM_iOI check out this guift guide i found, it's adorable! (all rights go to www.brunetteappetite.blogspot.com)

Mary Jones said...

could you do this for V-day too?

Charlotte said...

These are brilliant ideas, I got crafting and made my sister some feather earrings for Christmas!
Love Charlotte
http://summerrosesandautumnleaves.blogspot.co.uk/

esion said...

cheap ugg boots sale online,pay 59.8$ for it and free shipping to you, don't miss it http://www.classicugg.org
Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Black
Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Chestnut

lovey miller said...

You can also add Magic Mugs Online in your list!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...