ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Holiday Hair Ideas! Cute, Messy Buns

I'm all for super glam, sophisticated hairstyles that take hours to re-create.

If someone else is doing them for me.  Or if I'm watching them on YouTube in awe.

Other than that, I want something easy, cute and something that can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasions.  Here are two such hairstyles.  I hope you enjoy!!


5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I likey!! Thanks for sharing!

Keanna M. said...

I like the first one. It looks careless but cute. :) and I dont mean that in a bad way.

Here Blogs The Bride said...

I bought the root 66 shampoo that you use, I absolutely love it! Thank you :3

Claire Mier said...

Have always wanted to do that.. but never pulled it off.. Going to give it another try now :)

Lara Ega said...

Thanks for sharing, nice and easy, i will try for sure

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...