ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

November Favourites - Makeup, Skincare, Music, Candles

I hope you know I read every single comment on my videos (within the first 3 days or so).  I saw that a few of you wanted me to put up the names of each of the products I mentioned so here you go! :)

What are you favourite products from November? Let me know in the comments!


Makeup & Skincare
1. 100% Pure Vanilla Bean Body Scrub
2. Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner - Hint of Tint
3. Desert Essence 100% Jojoba Oil (I got mine at Walmart)
4. FACE Atelier Facade - Cha Cha (I got mine at IMATS)
5. NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil - Plush Red (I got mine IMATS, but they're also available at Rexalls)

Music
1. Skrillex & Adele - Set Fire to the Rain

Nail Polish
1. Essie - Grow Stronger (Walmart)
2. Sephora by OPI - Already Famous

Candle
1. Bath & Body Works - Creamy Pumpkin

2 comments:

keep in touch with fashion said...

oh great post so interesting!

Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

Sophiecherry said...

Just saw your "VLOGMAS WEEK 1", and I have to say, I loooove your Opa's accent ! So cute ^^

And an other funny thing : every time you've filmed Christopher, he was flop down on a couch ! Ironicly lazy day ?! ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...