ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Monday, January 30, 2012

2011 Skin Care Favourites!

Finding the right skin care regime was an important part of my beauty routine in 2011.  I wanted to find the right products to clear my stress acne, reduce oiliness and reduce any existing acne scars.  I used both high-end and drugstore products, natural products and even paid a visit to my naturopath and dermatologist.  Here are the products that came out as winners in 2011:

Cleanser
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power Cream Cleanser, Walmart

Moisturizer
Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil, Health Food Stores
100% Pure Mint White Tea Moisturizer, 100percentpure.com

Makeup Remover
Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover, Walmart

Exfoliators/Masks
Kate Somerville Anti-aging, Sensitive Skin Clinic-To-Go, katesomerville.com
100% Pure Vanilla Bean Body Scrub, 100percentpure.com

What are your all-time favourite skin care products I should know about? :)


6 comments:

Krista said...

love love love this vid!! I too have oily skin and have such trouble finding products that actually work and have spent a ton of $$$ trying to find them!
I've been using Dr. Brandt pore refiner, which has done wonders for my large pores, its kinda pricey-ish but well worth it!
~waving from MTL

Sarah said...

love the video! has the 100% Pure Mint White Tea Moisturizer been good for controlling oil breakthrough during the day?

also, you may want to try the origins brighter by nature peel. i've had better luck with that than with the kate somerville peel. plus you get quite a bit more for your money.

thanks again for the video!

REESHELL said...

i'm still looking for the perfect makeup remover.. i'll be sure to try the Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover! thanks!

xo

Go here for More info said...

Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb9952379.htm said...

I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts, thought I would say thank you for all the great content. Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.

Edwin Steve said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.


face lift houston

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...