ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring 2012 Beauty Favourites!

The weather has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL lately and to celebrate, I wanted to share with you my spring essentials from perfume to nail polish to makeup!

Question for you!  What beauty products are you loving right now?  I love reading your comments and learning about new products! :)


My Beauty Essentials for Spring


Neostrata Oil-Free Matifying Fluid
Garnier BB Cream
Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color (Punch Drunk)
NYX Soft Matte Cream (Addis Ababa) 
Annabelle Big Show Lip Gloss (Flirt)
Maybelline Baby Lips
N.Y.C Bronzer (Sunny 720C)
L'Oreal Colour Riche Nails (L'Orange)
Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish (Jaded)
Essie Nail Polish (Aruba Blue)
DIY Sea Salt Hair Spray
Bvlgari Omnia Coral Perfume
Roberto Cavalli for Her (Just Cavalli)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I really liked the DIY sea salt hair spray!!!
I loved that video!!! It really helps to give my hair texture and body! ;-) Thank you for the tip! :)


I started a blog about my acne story and how I figured it out what caused it!
And I'll write the solution - which is not medicine or some specific
skincare or something like that, a simple diet and a little exercise is the main cure . :) Have you heared about IR? I'll explain it in my blog what it means and why and how cause the acne and all that other things if you have IR, too.
But of course that the skincare is also very importent but it is not the key.

http//:poppy-seed-flower.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Your videos are really helpful!!! I am going to try some of these products

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...