ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Monday, June 4, 2012

Manicure Monday: Blue Lagoon

After spending what felt like FOREVER (okay, 3 weeks) with super soft, pale nail polish I felt an overwhelming urge to bust out some serious colour today.  Cue the bright blue nail polish I found at The Real Canadian Superstore (a grocery store in Canada).  Their beauty brand Joe Fresh caught my eye with their I-can't-resist-more-nail-polish deal (3 for $10 - are you kidding me?) and stunning array of colours.

Even better? AMAZING COLOUR PAYOFF. This is only ONE coat of polish. Yes, it's that good.


Okay that totally sounds like a cheesy commercial*... but honestly, I love them.

Joe Fresh - Fluo Blue 

 Essie LuxEffects - Pure Pearlfection

I topped off 2 of my nails with one of my favourite fine glitter polishes by Essie.  Very pretty, and subtle while still giving me my glitter fix.


Follow me on Twitter and send me your #manicure photos!

* Joe Fresh is not paying me to talk about their nail polishes. Or anything for that matter.  They have no idea I exist. One of my groomsmen works at Loblaws though, does that count? :-)

5 comments:

Al said...

i loooooove joe fresh
i think most of my nailpolish post are about their nail polish lol
you really cant beat the 3for10
very pretty nails!
i totally own that colour as well and should def try this combo

Glittered feathers said...

I love this colour, i'm actually wearing one very similar at the moment :)

Jess x

Jenny said...

wow, i love this color!
but sadly I can't but any joe fresh products
here in germany!

Jenny xo

ChloƩ Jane said...

ahh it's so pretty! i've been trying to find the perfect blue :)

C.J xx

Jodie-Winyan said...

love the colour! xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...