ABOUT RACHEL     YOUTUBE     TWITTER     FACEBOOK     LOOKBOOK     BLOGLOVIN'     PINTEREST

Friday, June 1, 2012

Rachel & Chris: Wedding Day Teaser

It has been quite a crazy past couple of weeks. Wow. I can't believe I'm MARRIED! Our cinematographers and I have put together a little teaser video since the full highlight isn't completed yet. I cry in the video and tear up every time I watch it.  I feel so blessed to have such an incredible group of family, friends and supporters.  I couldn't have done it without you guys!

MANY more videos are on their way! I've been brainstorming like crazy and filmed a few today :) If you have any requests, please let me know!

Love you all.


3 comments:

Antoinette said...

Okay this just made me cry! A huge congratulations to you both.

Teenage Peacock said...

congratulations! it's beautiful! :)

The Foodie! said...

Congrats!! Love your makeup videos and your other channel too!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...